Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Week2: I Post What You Did Last Summer


Can you imagine if I did post what you did last summer? What kind of SCANDAL would that cause? Let's see, last summer I was at school getting my certifications... OOOOOOOO. Yeah, I'm boring.

So, how was your week? I'd like to tell you something exciting happened in my week, but 1; That would be too much a change from my regular BS and 2; Nothing happened. The most exciting thing I did was babysit and set up some speakers for the TV. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I did watch some really great movies. I've been throwing caution to the wind when it comes to my movies watched to reviewed ratio. I am behind by 4 films I think, but that's ok. Hell, I still haven't written up Rear Window yet. Anyway, this is what I reviewed this week!


I am going to be a little self critical here and say I'm not satisfied with some of how of these reviews came out. I always try to take notes during a film, but when it's really good I usually forget. So after I am done writing this stuff up I suddenly remember stuff I wanted to talk about. It's not really important, but I like criticizing myself. It's like a hobby. 

I hope you all have a great week. Watch a movie or two. It'll make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment