Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Week 1: xXx - Post of the Union

Hey guys and gals, how's your week been? I've been keeping myself pretty busy as you can see if you have been reading my updates. I decided to try this new format out. I was told that while my Sunday post is enjoyable, it can be intimidating to see all those reviews in one place. Some people just don't have that much time to read through my boring musings apparently. I hope that the individual review format is working better for you guys. I am personally enjoying writing them like that, it feels more like a job that way. Keeps my mind in working order too. Give me some feed back if you have any opinions on what I should do with the blog, I am always open to hear some new ideas.

Films Seen:

Two movies from the March project, two for funsies. Just click on the name to go to the review! I have to confess that I have also seen 2 more movie not listed. Rear Window and City of Ghosts. The Review for City of Ghosts is forthcoming and will probably be posted tomorrow. Rear Window on the other hand... well, I have talked about in the past how hard it is for me to write about movies I think are great. Rear Window as far as I'm concerned is a masterpiece. So what I'm saying is I'm working on it. This is cool, I'm excited and I hope you are too. Please let me know if you have any recommendations via comments of Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment