Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Week 3: The Red Post Diaries

Hmm, I notice that last week I declared I was finally going to watch Boxcar Bertha. Apparently, I cannot be relied on for anything. Anywho, hello my friends and family! How was your week? I spent mine filling out application online and sending résumé into the black hole known as the internet. Other than that more movies of course. I am a bit behind in my reviews for the week. I still need to write up one for The Raid: Redemption and The Grand Budapest Hotel, although for the latter I have reached out for a little help and am very pleased with what I got. Those reviews will be put up this coming week along with whatever else I watch. I am really toying with the idea of doing some short video reviews. Not as myself of course; I would never force anyone to like at my face any longer then they had to. Something more… creative. I’ll leave it at that. Here’s what I review this week:


Click the link to see the review!

Next week the search for work continues, plus a trip to a strange new doctor because my current and longtime doctor will not take my insurance and will not see me because I have it! Yes, it’s always fun and games in my life. I hope you all have a good week.

Oh, and something I don’t ask for but wouldn’t mind if you did: if you think you have any pals that would like my stuff, have ‘em like my Facebook page? I would be very happy, and even consider being your best friend*!


*Note: The author of this post is a horrible monster of a human being and would not make a good friend to anyone. Not even Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment