Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Week 2: Scott Pilgrim vs the Post

A nice and easy paced week for me this time. Writing out the full reviews like I have been has been like a breath of fresh air every time, and I intend to keep it up. But it does slow down my watching. I think the pros vastly outweigh the cons right now. We’ll see down the line. I’m still looking for work. I’ve started rummaging through the retail jobs now, looking for anything that will give me some damn income. Money is money right? Meanwhile I will continue looking for computer jobs.

Films Seen:


Click the links to see the reviews!

I keep meaning to watch Boxcar Bertha, which is Scorsese’s second film, but my film companions always convince me that there is something else to watch. Next week, it’s going to happen. YOU HEAR THAT JOSE AND SARAH? It’s going to happen. I hope you guys had a good week, and a good coming week. Go see some stuff and tell me about it. I want to know what’s streaming or spinning in your place!

No comments:

Post a Comment